CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I' m back!

I'm back!  Did you even notice I was gone?? Anyone?
So as you may or may not have noticed, I haven't posted in over a week. Things have been a bit hectic around here.
Last weekend was Halloween, so I was busy with the kids!  I had to rush around to find a costume for my son at the last minute. Ok, it wasn't the last minute, it was the day before! You see, I was making his costume this year. That didn't go so well!! So, I had to go buy a costume the night before.  Luckily, I found one that was a size bigger so that I could fit his snowsuit underneath! He went as " The Hunchback of Notre Dame". I must say, he was the cutest hunchback I had ever seen!  He enjoyed himself. I on the other hand froze!!
Last week was a rough week for me.  I was not feeling well. I had a bit of a cold, and I have been having some pain from surgery (still!!).  The first week of November is always a rough week for me. I won't go into too much detail, but I will say that it is the anniversary  of  the day I lost my first child, Alexis Erynn at 21 weeks gestation . The first week of November (2008) I was supposed to be induced to have my twins, if they hadn't arrived yet.  That never happened.. I lost my son's  twin.  So, I generally have a crappy few days every year at that time.
I spent last week trying to keep myself busy.  I  went for short walks, (still recuperating from surgery, so my long walks have been postponed), visited the library a few times, went to visit a couple of friends, did some reading, and of course some crying. In addition to this, and the other every day stuff, my son has been  quite " moody" . Sometimes, I wonder if Rich or my daughter have been sneaking him Halloween treats.  He has been extra energetic, and requiring less sleep!

Anyway, I am back! I have some catching up to do. I have a few things I want to post about, but just haven't had the time to post yet! I haven't even had the time to type them up so that I can schedule them!


2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Thanks for coming by and entering the giveaways! I am following back.

    I look forward to read more of your blog..hopefully you will get more time to write :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being a part of my blog, I'm following back. Sorry to hear about your November sadness.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!