CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Random Acts of Kindness






Book Soulmates



Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates have started this great monthly feature, Random Acts of Kindness.  If you love to give and/or receive books, you should check it out!  However, you should also keep in mind that just because you register, that does not mean you will receive something. It is random.  This will be my first time participating, and I have posted a wishlist.   I am also browsing other wishlists so that I can find something to send!

To see my wishlist, (the short version)  click here !  


RULES:
  • Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
  • Show off your participation by posting a  RAK button on your blog :)
  • Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
  • If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address.    (my email is  lusravesandrants AT  gmail DOT com )
  • At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K!  Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!




Sign up for May [HERE]
See who else is participating [HERE] 





2 comments:

  1. following via Kelly's Lucky You Monday Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower from the Sunday Stroll--I saw this post and it intrigues me--would like to know more! I am currently giving away gently used books on my blog (1 every 2 weeks or so) These will be books that I have read and loved!! Please stop by and tell others--when you get there just click on giveaways on the left hand side--I am also giving away $25 PayPal for listing just 1 book you have read!!!

    Michele aka MikiHope
    www.mikishope.com

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!