Isalys and Vanessa at Book Soulmates have started this great monthly feature, Random Acts of Kindness. If you love to give and/or receive books, you should check it out! However, you should also keep in mind that just because you register, that does not mean you will receive something. It is random. This will be my first time participating, and I have posted a wishlist. I am also browsing other wishlists so that I can find something to send!
To see my wishlist, (the short version) click here !
- Sign up each month that you'd like to participate.
- Show off your participation by posting a RAK button on your blog :)
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger for their address. (my email is lusravesandrants AT gmail DOT com )
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K! Make a post saying 'Thank You' to whoever granted one of your wishes and share it with us :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Let's keep our International bloggers in mind and in our hearts.
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!