CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

I know it is still Thursday here, but it is Friday somewhere!


Friday's Four Fill-Ins


1. When I reflect back upon my life, I regret some of the silly decisions I made.
2. I over use the word NO. ( I have a very active 2.5 year old boy, and a 12 year old girl!!)
3. The first time I saw the beach/mountains was when I was younger. I don't remember the first time I saw the beach. I remember the first time I saw mountains. I was about 11 or 12 and I was in Italy. They were beautiful, but driving up them made me feel nauseous. 
4. I can't think of anything that reminds me of the colour yellow.  Hmmmm, when I think of yellow a few things come to mind, but there isn't anything that makes me think of yellow.


Want to participate?  Answer the four fill-ins on your blog, and sign up on the linky. Please, do not forget to follow the host  Hilary from Feeling Beachie, and this week's co-host Jen from Makobi Scribe



5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your responses! I am your newest follower and I hope you'll come by to follow me as well. Thanks so much! :)

    ~Holly
    Twins Plus One, Three Times the Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughing at #2 - love it! Visiting via the fill-in hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. After raising 5 children I've learned to choose my "no's" carefully. Sometimes I said no just because it was the easiest answer for me!
    Your follow button is NOT working, but I'll be back :)

    come on over to my place. I have a new hop going, please check it out here:
    http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/p/my-week-at-glance.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for playing along and joining my hpp....as for your #1.. you are not alone...we have all been there & done that....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title to your post... reminds me of what I say when I want an early cocktail hour! Thanks for joining my hop! I am following you back!

    The mountains in Italy must have been amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!