CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

RRRRRRRRRR

My computer is messed up!!! Can't do a darn thing! I am at a friend's place posting this!! Hopefully, I am able to get my computer up and running again in the next day or two. If not, maybe I can get online somewhere else, and schedule a post or two until I can get back online at home!! If you read my previous post, you will understand that not knowing what is wrong with it is a HUGE problem for me! I will try to figure it out, but it doesn't look promising! Looks like I either have to reinstall windows or take it in to get looked at. In either case, chances are I will lose EVERY picture I have on it! Which means I will lose all of my son's baby pictures! OH I AM SOOOOO ANNOYED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!