CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thirteen Thursday

 I have decided to participate in  Thursday Thirteen again this week! 
My daughter turned 13 last week.  So this week I decided on listing the 13 most popular names for girls born in 1998.
Here are the top 13 in order
  1. Kaitlin
  2. Emily
  3. Sarah 
  4. Hannah
  5. Ashley
  6. Brianna
  7. Alexis
  8. Samantha
  9. Taylor
  10. Madison
  11. Haley
  12. Jessica
  13. Alyssa
My daughter's name is not on the list! Actually, her name didn't even make the top 100, or top 375!!  Her name is  # 377 on the list I used for reference.  Hard to believe that Vivienne,  Priscilla, Essence, Fatima,  and Regina were more popular!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!