CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Shopping???

It is nearly the middle of December, and I have not yet started my Christmas shopping!!!  I dread the thought of heading out to the malls. I am totally kicking myself right now for not having started (and finishing) my shopping yet. I am not the kind of person that loves to go out shopping, which is one of the reasons  I have put it off. The problem with that is now I will have to brave the crowds.
Christmas shopping  is usually a stressful event for me. I don't really have all that many people to buy for, but I do have a few hard to buy for people on my list! I tend to have a hard time figuring out what to buy for my sister, my brother in law, and my mother.  I go out hoping that I will see something that I know would make a great gift for them, and before I have figured out what to buy them, I have a cart full of things I just HAVE to get my kids, and I am back where I started!
I am thinking maybe it doesn't have to be so stressful. Maybe a lot of  my shopping can be done from the comfort of my home this year!  I don't usually do much shopping online, but this year, I think I might!

Unless, maybe one of you wants to do it for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!