CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Four Fill In





This week’s statements:
1. When I was younger, I always wanted a monkey. Haven't you always wanted a monkey? (couldn't resist - Barenaked Ladies If I Had a Million Dollars)
2. I don’t remember the last time I slept for more than 3 consecutive hours. (Probably almost 13 years, except for a few times after my surgeries)
3. During a storm when the power goes off, all I want to do is fall asleep, and sleep right through the storm! ( I HATE storms)
4. The  scent of Noxema reminds me of my grandma.


Want to participate?  Answer the four fill-ins (the green text in the above points) on your blog, and sign up on the linky. Please, do not forget to follow the host  Hilary from Feeling Beachie, and this week's co-host Cathy from Cathy Kennedy’s Blog 



3 comments:

  1. Lu,
    I love your answers...My daughter pestered me for a monkey every day growing up - and she still wants one.
    My grandmother's thing was Jean Nate and I don't even know if they make it anymore!

    BTW - I just grabbed your badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog over the weekend. It's interesting, you and I answered #3 the same. =D

    Have a good week,
    Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!