CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello!

I have been following quite a few blogs for a while now. I love reading them. I have started communicating with a few other bloggers via comments on their blogs, and have had a few ask me for a link to my blog. Well, now I have one I can give them!!
I suppose I should introduce myself, right?
My name is Marilu, but you can call me Lu! I am in my thirties. I have been with my common law spouse(thought that sounded better than boyfriend...lol) for over 17 years. We have two beautiful children - a toddler, and a tween!! When I have some time to myself, I enjoy reading.  I love to read! When I am not reading a book, I am reading someone's blog! Maybe, just maybe,  a few people out there will  read mine too!
I haven't really decided exactly what I will include in my blog, but as you can probably guess from the title, there will be some raving, and sometimes there may even be some ranting!  I will likely rave about my children and books I am reading. It is also quite likely I will rant about those same subjects!!!
Well, that is it in a nutshell!  Since I am VERY new to this, if you are a blogger and have any words of advice for me, feel free to comment! Or you can email me at lusravesandrants AT gmail DOT com .

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's so much fun, but it's addictive too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!