CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I played along! Now, it's your turn!

I came across this post on Senora G's blog Reading, Reading, & Life. I thought it was a neat idea, a great way to learn a little bit about fellow bloggers. Multiplemama tagged a bunch of bloggers for this fun bloggie game.  I decided I would like to play along! So here are my answers to the questions!
1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging for a couple of reasons. Mostly, because I felt that I need a place to express my thoughts.
2. If you could travel any where in the world with no restriction of costs, where would it be and why?
I would love to go to Italy again. Both times that I went to Italy, it was a last minute thing. Once was because my paternal grandfather had passed away, and the next was because my paternal grandmother was very ill, and was asking to see my sister and myself before she passed away. All of our time was spent in tiny little villages, and though they were beautiful, I would really have liked to see Rome and Venice.  I would love to go to Italy, and visit Rome, Venice,  Florence, Naples, and many other places. Of course, I would stop in Montescaglioso, Matera which is the little village where my dad was born and raised, to visit family. I would also stop in Gimigliano, a very small town in Calabria (Catanzaro) where my mother was born, as I have a great aunt, and a few cousins living there, as well as Torino, where my mom lived for a few years before coming to Canada at 12
3. Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
That's a tough one. Two teacher's pop into my mind.  Mr. C , and Mrs. B (AKA Crazy B), both of whom were great teachers. I had both of them for 2 years. ( I went to a small school and we had split classes. They taught grades 7 and 8) They were great. They were my favourite teachers even before I got to grade 7....lol! Everybody loved them. Well, except for Jack and Nicole, but I won't go there!
4. If you could spend the day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?

I don't even have to think about it. I would choose to spend my day with....are you ready???? Tommy Lee.  What would we do?? I can't tell you that. It will make you blush!!! (and my blog is open to those under 18....lol)
Just kidding.....we would talk. And I would have him play the drums and sing for me. Ya.......that is what we would do!!
5. Toilet paper — over or under?

I can't believe how many people get this wrong!!!   The toilet paper comes from UNDER the roll!!  UNDER !!  (I have a problem with toilet paper coming from the top. If I happen to be in a bathroom, and it is the WRONG way, I will fix it, and put it UNDER, before I use it!  No, I don't put it back to the wrong way when I am done!
6. Name one thing in your life that you would do over if possible.

I am not sure I can answer that. 
7. Tell about your pets — if any.
One dog , two cockatiels.
8. Do you live in a small town or a large town. (You don’t have to name the town.)
I live in a city of about 125,000 people. It used to be 3 separate towns.  TAG you’re it! Yes....you!! Take the same eight questions and answer them on your blog!
This post is a blog hop so leave your link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!