CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Fall Catch Up Read-a-thon has ended!

This week I participated in the Fall Catch Up Read-a- thon hosted by Michelle at The True Book Addict . It ran from 8am Sept. 20th until 8:00 this evening. Unfortunately, I was not able to actually start on the 20th, and did not have as much time to devote to it as I would have liked. However, I am happy to say that I did start, and finish, two books. I read Tough Customer by Sandra Brown and The Bird Lady by Judy Lunsford.  I also started The Insider by Reece Hirsch, one of the books on my list of alternates!
YAY! I completed my first challenge! I am looking forward to participating in more reading challenges.

 Do you participate in reading challenges? Do you host a reading challenge? Do you know of any reading challenges that may interest me?  I look forward to your responses, so please leave a comment!

Well, that's it for now. I need to go take some medication and try to get some rest.


1 comment:

  1. Not bad for starting late, Lu! I'm glad you joined me. Hope you had fun and will consider signing up for my next one!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!