CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I may be MIA

What a crazy week last week!  On Friday afternoon, I left town for a few days.  I went to Niagara Falls for my cousin's wedding. The wedding was beautiful. The food was horrible. The menu was great, but the food was not. No one at our table at more than a bite of anything. Not even dessert! My son was quite the handful. He ran around like a maniac for hours! He had a great time, and I sure got some needed exercise!
Anyway, I got home Sunday evening, and have been busy doing things since. I am going in for surgery tomorrow morning. I am not sure when I will be posting again.  I am hoping I have time this evening to schedule a couple of posts.
If not, I am sorry! I will be back to posting as soon as I can!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss you for a few days. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping that once this is done, you will be much better.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!