CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Read-a-thon

Finally! I have time to post this! Michelle, The True Book Addict , is hosting a read-a-thon this week. It is being held from Sept. 20 th @ 8 am until Sept. 26th at 8 pm.
Of course, participants are not expected to read all day, every day! For all the details, and/or to sign up click HERE.

This is the perfect week for me to participate in a read-a-thon, seeing as I will be spending quite a bit of time laying down recuperating! Chances are I won't get to read as much as I would like to as I will be taking pain killers (I say that now, but anyone that knows me, knows I HATE taking any medications!), and I will also need to spend some time with my children!

Here is a list of books that I hope to finish
Tough Customer by Sandra Brown
The Bird Lady by Judy Lunsford

Alternates
Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
Insider by Reese Hirsch
How it Ends by Laura Weiss
Miracle Cure by Michael Palmer
Family Tree by Barbara Delinsky


I am not sure how many of them I will finish. I am not sure how many of them I will start either....lol! I am a mood reader so if none of these capture my interest at that moment, I will read some of the books that I have here, that I own, but have not read yet. I am sure I can find something. I have nearly 200 books here that I haven't read yet!  I will list exactly what I read during the read-a-thon once I am done.

Hope you will join the read-a-thon too!
Happy Reading!


1 comment:

  1. So glad you're joining us! Great list. Hope you get lots of reading done! If you haven't already, be sure to check out the mini-challenge here: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2010/09/mini-challenge-fall-catch-up-read-thon.html there will be two winners of a two book prize!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!