CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

I'm baaaaacckk!!!

I am back! My computer seems to be running okay now. Not exactly sure what was wrong with it, but whatever it was, is no longer a problem. I left the computer off for about 24 hrs, and then turned it on, hoping to be able to figure out what was wrong with it. Well, it loaded fine, and I have not had any issues since. I ran a couple of different virus scans, and there were no threats detected.
Things have been a little hectic around here. I haven't really had any time to post anything. I have had very little time to myself, and the time I have had, I have spent reading, and updating my shelves on goodreads.com.
 Oh yeah, I also spent some time browsing  csnstores.com . !  I won a $100 gift code in a contest. Now I have to decide what I would like to use it for! With over 200 stores, they have everything! I just can't decide. The CSN Stores representative that I have been communicating with is on holidays until Tuesday, so I have a couple more days to decide!  Once I do, I will let you know what I have chosen!
Yesterday was my daughter's 12th birthday! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I still remember the day I had her like it was yesterday. To be honest, I kind of wish it was.  Of course, that is because there is so much I would have done differently. I miss when she was a baby, a toddler, my little girl.
Anyway, I have babbled long enough!  I need to move on to my next post!  I really enjoyed the Book Beginnings On Friday meme I participated in for the last couple of weeks, and want to get a post up tonight too. I still have 45 minutes or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to rave, rant, or ramble!